The articles and posts that appear on EricHansen.tv are of a technical and somewhat timely nature. So please keep the following in mind:
- The information is as accurate as I can make it at the time of writing. Older articles may refer to older versions of software and hardware, and ways to do things that may no longer apply.
- In the more technical articles, I try to include my references and sources via links in the body of the article. If I’m inaccurate, please let me know.
- Older links may no longer work. Let me know and I will try to relink.
- My suggestions and recommendations will change with time. That’s the nature of this industry. I try to keep the Current Recommendations page as current and accurate as possible to reflect these changes. But it can’t be 100% up-to-date all the time. A lot of it is based on what I’m doing right now. If I’m spending a few months working with high-end digital cinema cameras, I’m not going to update my suggestions on audio monitors. If you’re currently in the market for certain things that I haven’t updated in awhile, let me know and I’ll do some research for you and update my recommendations as needed.
- Any articles written here, or that appear on other blogs or forums such as CreativeCow.net, reflect the facts or my opinions at that time. Don’t follow my recommendations on storage in a thread dated March 2007. This isn’t politics. I can and do flip flop as the technology progresses. Hell, I have a love/hate relationship with RED Digital Cinema and my opinion changes at least once a week.
I try to use pictures that are either mine, in the public domain, have a Creative Commons license, given away free for promotional use, or have been purchased for use on this site. I try to always include links and give credit. If I’ve used your picture inappropriately, I apologize and please contact me to let me know.
Feel free to link to my articles, but please give me credit. I’ll be sure to reciprocate. If you can, give me some prior notice so I can make sure my website is ready for the traffic hit from the link.
I am available for guest posting. Please contact me.